From the beginning birder to the pollinator-obsessed gardener, our helpful holiday gift guide is packed with top recommendations for backyard wildlife lovers of all types and ages!
Jump to section
Looking for something cute, sweet and small? Slip one (or two) of our small capacity hummingbird feeders into the stocking of the bird lover on your list!
1. Our mason jar hummingbird feeder is as cute as it is practical! With an 8 oz. capacity and an easy-clean, easy-fill design, it's the perfect stocking stuffer for beginners or those with limited outdoor space.
2. These single flower hummingbird feeders have one-of-a-kind look coupled with a bee-resistant design. They come in purple, pink or a red and yellow multi-pack.
For the beginning birder
Backyard birdwatching is a relaxing hobby that's simple to try and fun to do no matter the season! Give the gift of fun backyard relaxation with these bird feeding staples for the beginning birder in your life.
3. A platform feeder is an excellent choice for any birder who wants to attract the widest variety of birds with virtually any type of seed. The open design of this feeder allows many birds of multiple sizes to feed at once, making for a busy and exciting experience! Available in 12"x12" and 10"x10" sizes.
4. A basic cedar hopper feeder can attract a wide variety of birds of all sizes. Easy to fill and clean, these feeders are sure to become a quick favorite! The attached suet cages give even more options for feeding and attracting birds. Available in 3 qt. and 6 qt. varieties.
For the bird photographer
Get your cameras ready! Beautiful birds are coming to a feeder near you.
5. Who wouldn't love to get the perfect shot of a Northern Flicker or the coveted Pileated? Anatomically bottom-heavy birds, woodpeckers are most comfortable feeding when they can prop their tails against a surface for balance, making our cedar tail-prop suet feeder the perfect gift for the photographer looking to attract larger woodpeckers! Available in cedar and bamboo styles.
6. There's nothing more rewarding than watching a pair of birds select your birdhouse and raise their young. Our cedar bluebird house comes equipped with a viewing window, giving you the opportunity to watch (and photograph) the nest and hatchlings up close like never before!
For the hummingbird obsessed
Do you have a friend who shouts in delight when they see a hummingbird outside their window? A family member who cares for their backyard birds like their own pets? Consider gifting them a beautiful new hummingbird feeder that will bring even more hummingbirds to their yard.
7. Feed the birds and help fight cancer, too! Featuring refreshing citrus patterns and innovative features, help support the fight against childhood cancer by taking the hummingbirds to the lemonade stand with this brand new feeder! A portion of the proceeds from your purchase will be donated to Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation to help cure childhood cancer. For more patterned options, see our Charming Peony and Vintage Blossom variations. (Donation only applicable to the Hummingbird Lemonade Stand Feeder.)
8. Our premium artisan hand blown glass hummingbird feeders serve as both a functional feeder and a beautiful decoration. Unlike painted glass or plastic, these feeders feature actual colored glass with a unique pattern only achievable through the artisanal process - ensuring that the colors remain bold and vibrant for the years to come! This 28 oz. feeder comes in Sunny Day and Spring Rain patterns.
9. Gorgeous hummingbird feeder by day. Stunning lantern by night! Our best-selling illuminated hummingbird feeder includes a solar-powered LED that is sure to impress the bird lover on your gift list.
10. Our mason jar hummingbird feeder is as cute as it is practical! With an 8 oz. capacity and an easy-clean, easy-fill design, it's the perfect stocking stuffer for beginners or those with limited outdoor space.
11. Our mini 3D hummingbird feeder is loaded with pest-deterring features while also being easy to fill and clean. Featuring bold colors found in flowers that hummingbirds frequently drink from, this feeder is sure to get the attention of the hummingbirds.
12. Crackle, bubble and a pop of color! These high-capacity artisan gravity hummingbird feeders feature hand blown glass in beautiful blush crackle and teal bubble patterns.
Know someone who's always complaining about the squirrels raiding their bird feeders? These pesky critters are constantly on the lookout for a quick and nutritious snack no matter if it's meant for them or anyone else! Help stop the squirrels in style with these brand new additions to our squirrel-proof feeder lineup.
13. Add a touch of rustic charm to the backyard birding experience while keeping the squirrels at bay with the Squirrel Shield Lantern Feeder! This feeder features a slide-up locking roof, weight-sensitive seed shields that block the squirrel's access to seed and collapsing perches that make it harder for squirrels to gain a secure foothold on the feeder.
Fab farmhouse feeders and houses
What better way to welcome the birds to your backyard than with our rustic and elegant collection of bird feeders and houses? See our top picks below and shop the entire rustic collection to find the perfect fit for the birder on your list.
14. Take the backyard birds to the farmers market with an inviting farmhouse feeder! With multiple feeder styles in whitewashed and galvanized finishes, you’re sure to find the perfect fit for your farmhouse fanatic friends!
15.Help the birds make a home, sweet home in the backyard with these cozy farmhouse birdhouses! Attract Bluebirds and Tree Swallows with a Bluebird house or wrens and chickadees with a wren house.
16. Welcome the birds to the farmhouse with these rustic wren and Bluebird houses! Attract Bluebirds and Tree Swallows with a Bluebird house or wrens and chickadees with a wren house.
Have someone on your list who has everything?
17. Everyone could use a helping hand! Help make it easier to get the chores done by gifting the Handle-it bag clip! Handle-it is an all-in one solution for storing and using big bulky bags of seed, feed, or fertilizer.
18. The AdjustaPole system is a completely customizable and adjustable outdoor hook and display system; great for bird feeders and plants! This ultra-durable product is stronger than other traditional shepherd's hooks and resists bending or bowing.
For the kids
It's never too early to get into birding! Help a child learn about birds while having fun with one of these ideas for kids!
19. Our My First series of build-it-together kits transform into fully functional houses as you guide your child through assembly and decorate them together. Help teach your child the benefits of conserving and supporting wildlife while creating lasting memories in the yard! Also available in wren, bee and butterfly house styles.
20. Improve your birdwatching experience inside and out by putting up this unique window feeder! Teach your child about local birds and how to attract them with different seed while keeping a log of which birds you see the most! This window feeder is built with a suction cup mounting system that attaches directly to your window, giving you a unique opportunity to view the birds up close like never before.
Working from home
Home office giving you the blues? Bring the birdwatching experience inside and relax throughout the day as you observe nature while you work.
21. This unique window feeder is built with a suction cup mounting system that attaches directly to your window, giving you a unique opportunity to view the birds up close like never before. Unlike other window feeders, this feeder comes equipped with four side-mounted suction cups, providing you an unobstructed view of the birds.
22. Bring the hummingbirds to your window with our traditional window feeder! This feeder features built-in hummingbird perches to encourage longer feeding times and window-mount technology for the most up-close hummingbird viewing.
For the gardener
Got a gardener on your list? We've got just the thing to help their plants reach their full potential without the use of harsh chemicals or pesticides.
23. Attract gentle solitary bees and predatory insects to the garden with a beneficial insect house! Gentle solitary bees are capable of pollinating up to 20 times the amount of flowers as honey bees and predatory insects such as ladybugs and lacewings eat harmful plant pests such as aphids.
24. Improve the health and performance of plants in the yard with a pollinator tower! Hollow plant stems and pre-drilled wood blocks in these houses provide these power pollinators with the perfect place to lay their eggs, which ensures that you have these helpers around for years to come! Also available as an insect chateau.
For the environmentalist
We've got a few ideas for the conservation-conscious shopper!
25. More sustainable and longer lasting than their cedar counterparts, our line of bamboo feeders are naturally insect and squirrel resistant. Available in platform, vertical wave, tail-prop suet and hopper feeder styles.
26. In the last 100 years, 50% of Midwestern native bee species have disappeared from their habitats. Help support the native bee population and provide them the perfect place to lay their eggs and reproduce with a beautiful farmhouse bee barn! See all beneficial insect houses for all available styles.
Let them choose
Give the gift of choice with our digital store gift card!
27. The Digital Store Gift Card arrives by email and/or text to the original purchaser. When gifting to a recipient, we suggest printing out the Digital Store Gift Card or forwarding your gift card fulfillment email.
Shop all the latest bird feeders, birdhouses and insect houses.
Browse our tried and true best-selling bird feeders, houses and accessories.