Blog / New Product
From the beginning birder to the pollinator-obsessed gardener, our helpful holiday gift guide is packed with top recommendations for backyard wildlife lovers of all types and ages!
Jump to section
Looking for something cute, sweet and small? Slip one (or two) of our small capacity hummingbird feeders into the stocking of the bird lover on your list!
1. Our best-selling mason jar hummingbird feeder is as cute as it is practical! With a 6 oz. capacity and an easy-clean, easy-fill design, it's the perfect stocking stuffer for beginners or those with limited outdoor space.
2. These single flower hummingbird feeders have one-of-a-kind look coupled with a bee-resistant design. They come in purple, pink or a red and yellow multi-pack.
Know someone who's always complaining about the squirrels raiding their bird feeders? These pesky critters are constantly on the lookout for a quick and nutritious snack no matter if it's meant for them or anyone else! Help stop the squirrels in style with these brand new additions to our squirrel-proof feeder lineup.
3. Defend your bird seed with multiple squirrel-stopping features on our brand new family of Squirrel Shield bird feeders! The weight-sensitive seed shield, quick locking roof, and push-toggle on each feeder work together to keep squirrels out! Plus, no tools are needed to take apart and clean.
4. Add a touch of rustic charm to the backyard birding experience while keeping the squirrels at bay with the Squirrel Shield Lantern Feeder! This feeder features a slide-up locking roof, weight-sensitive seed shields that block the squirrel's access to seed and collapsing perches that make it harder for squirrels to gain a secure foothold on the feeder.
5. If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em! Hang a metal corn cob feeder anywhere in your yard for critter feeding fun! Or set out a hanging platform feeder in a squirrel-accessible location. They’ll soon prefer the easy to reach feeder and stay out of your regular bird feeders!
Working from home
Home office giving you the blues? Bring the birdwatching experience inside and relax throughout the day as you observe nature while you work.
6. This unique window feeder is built with a suction cup mounting system that attaches directly to your window, giving you a unique opportunity to view the birds up close like never before. Unlike other window feeders, this feeder comes equipped with four side-mounted suction cups, providing you an unobstructed view of the birds.
7. Bring the hummingbirds to your window with our traditional window feeder! This feeder features built-in hummingbird perches to encourage longer feeding times and window-mount technology for the most up-close hummingbird viewing.
Unique bird feeders and houses
Birds come in all shapes and sizes, and so do our feeders and houses! Try out a new style of bird feeder to keep things fresh in the yard.
8. Try a new silhouette for your backyard birds with a new gazebo bird feeder! Designed with a channeled and perforated base, these feeders have proper water drainage to keep seed fresh. The wide opening and push toggle roof make for easy filling!
9. Say goodbye to boring tube feeders and hello to our series of decorative tube feeders! Featuring beautiful, colorful floral patterns on the tubes, these feeders are sure to add a fun look to your bird feeding station!
10. You can attract some of the most colorful birds, like orioles and bluebirds, with a specified bird feeder. Oriole feeders typically have dishes for jelly or nectar and spikes to feed fruit slices. Our bluebird feeder comes with a dish that you can fill with mealworms and spikes for suet balls or fresh fruit!
11. Feed more birds in the same vertical space by connecting multiple feeders from top to bottom! These new decorative floral glass hummingbird feeders are very easy to fill and keep clean with the wide opening and removable parts.
For the beginning birder
Backyard birdwatching is a relaxing hobby that's simple to try and fun to do no matter the season! Give the gift of fun backyard relaxation with these bird feeding staples for the beginning birder in your life.
12. A platform feeder is an excellent choice for any birder who wants to attract the widest variety of birds with virtually any type of seed. The open design of this feeder allows many birds of multiple sizes to feed at once, making for a busy and exciting experience! Available in 12"x12" and 10"x10" sizes.
13. A basic cedar hopper feeder can attract a wide variety of birds of all sizes. Easy to fill and clean, these feeders are sure to become a quick favorite! The attached suet cages give even more options for feeding and attracting birds. Available in 3 qt. and 6 qt. varieties.
For the hummingbird obsessed
Do you have a friend who shouts in delight when they see a hummingbird outside their window? A family member who cares for their backyard birds like their own pet? Consider gifting them a beautiful new hummingbird feeder that will bring even more hummingbirds to their yard.
14. You’ll love the intricate detail on our new antique textured glass hummingbird feeders! These beautiful top-fill feeders feature a versatile dual-use basket for either hanging or tabletop placement. A solar-powered LED light on the ANTHF2-I turns this model into an illuminated decoration at night. Our large capacity gravity feeder is bee resistant and can hold up to 28 oz of nectar!
15. Feed more birds in the same vertical space by connecting multiple feeders from top to bottom! These new decorative floral glass hummingbird feeders are very easy to fill and keep clean with the wide opening and removable parts. Bonus: These feeders come in an easy-to-wrap box!
16. Gorgeous hummingbird feeder by day. Stunning lantern by night! Our best-selling illuminated hummingbird feeder includes a solar-powered LED that is sure to impress the bird lover on your gift list. This feeder comes in an easy-to-wrap box!
17. Feed the birds and help fight cancer, too! Featuring refreshing citrus patterns and innovative features, help support the fight against childhood cancer by taking the hummingbirds to the lemonade stand! A portion of the proceeds from your purchase will be donated to Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation to help cure childhood cancer. For more patterned options, check out our Charming Peony and Vintage Blossom variations. (Donation only applicable to the Hummingbird Lemonade Stand Feeder.)
18. Our premium artisan hand blown glass hummingbird feeders serve as both a functional feeder and a beautiful decoration. Unlike painted glass or plastic, these feeders feature actual colored glass with a unique pattern only achievable through the artisanal process - ensuring that the colors remain bold and vibrant for the years to come! This 28 oz. feeder comes in Sunny Day and Spring Rain patterns.
19. Our mason jar hummingbird feeder is as cute as it is practical! With a 6 oz. capacity and an easy-clean, easy-fill design, it's the perfect stocking stuffer for beginners or those with limited outdoor space.
Fab farmhouse feeders and houses
What better way to welcome the birds to your backyard than with our rustic and elegant collection of bird feeders and houses? See our top picks below and shop the entire rustic collection to find the perfect fit for the birder on your list.
20. Take the backyard birds to the farmers market with an inviting farmhouse feeder! With multiple feeder styles in whitewashed and galvanized finishes, you’re sure to find the perfect fit for your farmhouse fanatic friends!
21. Help the birds make a home, sweet home in the backyard with these cozy farmhouse birdhouses! Attract Bluebirds and Tree Swallows with a Bluebird house or wrens and chickadees with a wren house.
Have someone on your list who has everything?
22. Everyone could use a helping hand! Help make it easier to get the chores done by gifting the Handle-it bag clip! Handle-it is an all-in one solution for storing and using big bulky bags of seed, feed, fertilizer or ice melt.
23. The AdjustaPole system is a completely customizable and adjustable outdoor hook and display system; great for bird feeders and plants! This ultra-durable product is stronger than other traditional shepherd's hooks and resists bending or bowing.
For the kids
It's never too early to get into birding! Help a child learn about birds while having fun with one of these ideas for kids!
24. Our My First series of build-it-together kits transform into fully functional houses as you guide your child through assembly and decorate them together. Help teach your child the benefits of conserving and supporting wildlife while creating lasting memories in the yard! Also available in wren, bee and butterfly house styles.
25. Improve your birdwatching experience inside and out by putting up this unique window feeder! Teach your child about local birds and how to attract them with different seed while keeping a log of which birds you see the most! This window feeder is built with a suction cup mounting system that attaches directly to your window, giving you a unique opportunity to view the birds up close like never before.
For the gardener
Got a gardener on your list? We've got just the thing to help their plants reach their full potential without the use of harsh chemicals or pesticides.
26. Attract gentle solitary bees and predatory insects to the garden with a beneficial insect house! Gentle solitary bees are capable of pollinating up to 20 times the amount of flowers as honey bees and predatory insects such as ladybugs and lacewings eat harmful plant pests such as aphids.
27. Improve the health and performance of plants in the yard with a pollinator tower! Hollow plant stems and pre-drilled wood blocks in these houses provide these power pollinators with the perfect place to lay their eggs, which ensures that you have these helpers around for years to come!
For the environmentalist
We've got a few ideas for the conservation-conscious shopper!
28. More sustainable and longer lasting than their cedar counterparts, our line of bamboo feeders are naturally insect and squirrel resistant. Available in platform, vertical wave, tail-prop suet and hopper feeder styles.
29. In the last 100 years, 50% of Midwestern native bee species have disappeared from their habitats. Help support the native bee population and provide them the perfect place to lay their eggs and reproduce with a beautiful farmhouse bee barn! See all beneficial insect houses for all available styles.
Let them choose
Give the gift of choice with our digital store gift card!
30. The Digital Store Gift Card arrives by email and/or text to the original purchaser. When gifting to a recipient, we suggest printing out the Digital Store Gift Card or forwarding your gift card fulfillment email.
Shop all the latest bird feeders.
Browse our tried and true best-selling bird feeders, houses and accessories.
Advanced bird products company donates portion of proceeds to childhood cancer fundraising foundation to help cure childhood cancer
September 1, 2021 (CLEVELAND) – Having a child with cancer is one of the most painful and difficult situations a family can face. To support children and families affected by childhood cancer, Nature’s Way Bird Products is donating a portion of the proceeds from their new Hummingbird Lemonade Stand feeder to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, a pediatric cancer non-profit organization.
Nature’s Way, a manufacturer of wild bird products, has revealed a new hummingbird feeder with bright lemonade-inspired patterns and colors. Along with its sweet design, this feeder features a built-in continuous perching ring, lifelike flower feeding ports and an ant moat cap. All feeder parts are removable for a complete cleaning, extending the life of the feeder and keeping the hummingbirds healthy.
“Our family at Nature’s Way is inspired by the courage of childhood cancer heroes,” said Cristin Smith, Director of Product Development and Marketing at Nature’s Way. “As a family-owned and operated small business personally affected by cancer, we felt it our duty to offer our support to others in similar situations. Through this simple gesture of creating the Hummingbird Lemonade Stand feeder and launching during National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, we can provide another way to raise awareness for childhood cancer support. We hope our ongoing donation helps these children and their families during a really challenging time.”
The Hummingbird Lemonade Stand feeder will be available on natureswaybirds.com and at select retailers beginning 9/1/2021.
ABOUT NATURE’S WAY BIRD PRODUCTS
Established in 2011, Nature’s Way Bird Products engineers and manufactures advanced bird products with superior quality components and innovative designs. Through a dedicated and extensive network of local dealers and global retailers, Nature’s Way delivers a full line of products to enhance the backyard birding experience including bird feeders, birdhouses, bat houses, insect houses and more. Based in Chagrin Falls, Ohio, Nature’s Way is committed to bringing wildlife back to your yard in a sustainable, enriching, and enjoyable way – just like nature intended! For more information, visit natureswaybirds.com.
ABOUT ALEX’S LEMONADE STAND FOUNDATION
Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) emerged from the front yard lemonade stand of 4-year-old Alexandra “Alex” Scott, who was fighting cancer and wanted to raise money to find cures for all children with cancer. Her spirit and determination inspired others to support her cause, and when she passed away at the age of 8, she had raised $1 million. Since then, the Foundation bearing her name has evolved into a national fundraising movement. Today, ALSF is one of the leading funders of pediatric cancer research in the U.S. and Canada raising more than $200 million so far, funding over 1,000 research projects and providing programs to families affected by childhood cancer. For more information, visit AlexsLemonade.org.
The Handle-it bag clip is the all-in-one solution for using and storing big bulky bags of lawn fertilizer, bird seed, pet food, and more. It’s simple to install, reduces spills and makes it so much easier to lift and carry big, bulky bags using the built-in handle! Make your outdoor and indoor chores less of a hassle with these benefits:
- Built-in handle makes lifting and carrying bags easier
- Built-in funnel and pour spout enable easy precision pouring to reduce mess
- Two-point latching system and screw cap ensure a tight closure
- All-in-one storage solution eliminates the need for additional storage bins
- Fits bags up to 16" wide
- Holds up to 40 pounds
- Dimensions: 5" H x 15.25" W x 3.5" D
For those with a seemingly endless to-do list, here are a few ways that Handle-it can help save you time and energy while keeping you organized.
From house plants and patio containers to vegetable gardens and landscapes, the Handle-it bag clip can help you transport heavy bags of soil amendments and plant food to different areas of your house and yard with ease. You don’t need to worry about the bags spilling on the way with the two-point latching system and screw cap. Since Handle-it lets you store the contents right inside the bag, you can keep your garage or shed clean and organized.
Handle-it can help you with:
- Soil amendments
- Plant fertilizer
Yardwork can be hard work but using the Handle-it bag clip can help you easily move around the yard with heavy bags of lawn care products. Lifting bags of fertilizer and grass seed to pour into a spreader takes less effort with the help of a bag clip. Plus, you don’t have to worry about missing the mark and making a mess since the built-in funnel and pour spout let you pour with precision. And at the end of long day of outdoor chores, the Handle-it bag clip lets you confidently seal and store your bags of lawn maintenance products without worry of them spilling or spoiling.
Handle-it can help you with:
- Grass seed
- Ice melt
Keeping your furry, finned, or equine friends fed is a daily task that can become difficult if you buy pet food or litter in bulk. Large bags of food or litter can be tough to lift and challenging to pour, but the Handle-it bag clip can make it easier with the durable built-in handle, funnel and pour spout. Keep your pet food fresher longer by keeping it tightly sealed right in the bag, eliminating the need for extra storage bins and avoiding the extra time transferring food from the bag to the bin. The Handle-it bag clip has a two-point latching system and screw cap that ensures a tight closure with no risk of spilling.
Handle-it can help you with:
- Dog kibble
- Cat chow
- Clumping cat litter
- Litter pellets
- Horse feed
- Fish food
- Bird seed
The Handle-it bag clip was designed with backyard birders in mind to help you carry, pour and store large bags of bird seed. When you use Handle-it, you can transport bulky seed and feed bags to multiple bird feeders in just one trip. With the built-in funnel and pour spout, you pour out the exact amount you need in the precise direction you want it, getting more seed in the bird feeder and less on the ground. The seed can be stored inside the bag with the secure latching system and screw cap so you don’t have to worry about it going bad or making a mess.
Handle-it can help you with:
- Bird seed
More ways to use Handle-it
The uses for Handle-it are seemingly endless! There are surely more solutions that aren’t listed here, but here are a few additional ways the Handle-it bag clip can help you with your chores and hobbies:
- Wood smoker pellets
- Bath salts
- Deer corn
- Crafting supplies like beads, sand, and soy wax pellets
Learn more about how to use and install the Handle-it bag clip.
Our Mason Jar Hummingbird Feeder (model# MJF1) just hit the shelves and has already been voted Best New Product by retailers at multiple Lawn & Garden distributor shows this fall. Check out the features of this feeder:
- Wide opening enables easier filling and cleaning
- Flexible flower feeding ports create a Leak-FreeTM seal to avoid dripping nectar
- Leak-FreeTM flowers remove for a more thorough cleaning
- Glass jar and flower feeding ports are top-rack dishwasher safe
- Lid and hanger are made from stainless steel to prevent rust and corrosion
- Unique design creates an easy-to-use hummingbird feeder combined with a one-of-a-kind look that will be a favorite for both you and the hummingbirds!
Our newest feeders, including the Mason Jar Feeder, are now available on our web store HERE!
Keep an eye out for the green "New Item!" symbol.