At Nature’s Way Bird Products, we create distinctively advanced bird products. Our INNOVATIVE DESIGN technology is combined with SUPERIOR QUALITY for ease-of-use and long-lasting durability.
Nature’s Way Bird Products has 15 patents and 7 trademarks pending that offer the most innovative designs and superior quality in the industry:
- Cedar and Bamboo Birdhouses offer a unique combination of the most important design elements for attracting and maintaining the maximum number of birds having successful broods. These houses also meet the specifications of the North American Bluebird Society (NABS) and Cornell Lab of Ornithology, among others.
- Cedar and Bamboo Birdfeeders feature Fresh Seed™ trays and diverters that keep the seed fresh and make the seed flow evenly to the areas where the birds feed.
- Twist&Clean Tube Feeders feature Twist & Clean™ and Even-Seed™ technologies, as well as 6 sides to allow easier filling and the viewing of 50% more birds. The innovative horizontal feeders with Slide Connect™ are also featured.
- Nectar Feeders introduce Easy Fill & Clean™, with the largest lids and bases in the industry, and silicone gaskets to prevent leaks and drips.
The Nature’s Way Bird Products’ houses and feeders are sold only through independent and small chain retailers across the country. Products can be purchased directly from Nature’s Way Bird Products (Contact Us) and a variety of distributors. Nature’s Way Bird Products’ innovative, industry-leading designs address the issues of the bird feeding community and the needs of the independent specialty store owners, consumers, and, most importantly, the birds!
Nature’s Way Bird Products’ Twist&Clean tube feeders’ patented designs include these innovative solutions:
- Our Twist & Clean™ design allows you to twist and remove ALL parts in seconds (not just the base) without using any tools for thorough cleaning. ALL parts are dishwasher safe.
- Our patented Even-Seed™ baffles hold seed at EVERY level and divert seed to the feeding ports. Now you can enjoy many more birds at every level of your feeder.
- Our 6-sided tubes are up to 50% wider than other tube feeders on the market, which make refilling faster and easier with less spilling. The 6-sides also allow you to view 50% more birds than a traditional round tube feeder.
- Our innovative sunflower and thistle horizontal tube feeders feature Slide Connect™ to maximize vertical hanging space with multiple feeders.
Nature’s Way Bird Products Cedar and Bamboo Feeders offer a Fresh Seed™ tray which eliminates poor water drainage and air flow below the seed. These Fresh Seed™ trays, made of rust-free metal, have oval holes which allow for maximum water drainage and air flow to keep the seed fresh, eliminating moldy, rancid seed. And because clean feeders are important for healthy backyard bird flocks, all of Nature’s Way Bird Products Fresh Seed™ trays are easily removable for quick and easy cleaning. The unique seed diverter shape makes seed flow to the sides where birds feed.
Nature’s Way Bird Products introduce Easy Fill & Clean™ Nectar feeders, having the largest lid and base openings in the industry (approx. 4”), making filling and cleaning quick and easy. They are also dishwasher safe.
Nature’s Way Bird Products has designed our nectar feeders with silicone gaskets to prevent leaks and drips at key connection points.
Nature's Way Bird Products' Cedar and Bamboo houses offer a unique combination of the most important design elements for attracting and maintaining the maximum number of birds having successful broods. These designs include:
- Top, side and bottom air vents
- Predator guards
- Fledgling skerfs
- Elevated mesh floors
- Easy-open clean out doors
These houses also meet the specifications of the North American Bluebird Society (NABS) and Cornell Lab of Ornithology, among others.
Because Innovative Design is one of two key components our company is built around, we have an experienced staff of design engineers and graphic designers that are equipped and trained on the latest software and hardware tools on the market. Their goal is to design the most innovative and best performing products in the industry.
Because Superior Quality is the other key component our company is built on, we employ a large staff in purchasing, process control, and quality control inspectors. We also have a broad range of factories and suppliers in the USA and Asia. Our process and quality control inspectors visit our factories on a regular basis to insure our high quality standards are met every day in every factory.
We inspect incoming parts, various stages of the assembly process, and the final assembled product prior to packaging for shipment.
These are all investments Nature’s Way makes to insure we deliver Innovative Design and Superior Quality products and services to our valued customers, consumers – and birds!!
Our warehouse utilizes the most advanced processes for tracking, receiving, storing and shipping products. We are capable of receiving in, and shipping out, products in full container, truckload, or parcel post from and to anywhere in the world.
We utilize the latest technology such as RFI scanning, carton bar coding, bin location bar coding and pallet serialization to insure the highest inventory and outbound shipment accuracy.
We have full EDI capabilities, such as ordering, invoicing, ASN, POS, and a variety of other data exchange processes.