From the beginning birder to the pollinator-obsessed gardener, our helpful holiday gift guide is packed with top recommendations for backyard wildlife lovers of all types and ages!
Jump to section
Looking for something cute, sweet and small? Slip one (or two) of our small capacity hummingbird feeders into the stocking of the bird lover on your list!
1. Our best-selling mason jar hummingbird feeder is as cute as it is practical! With a 6 oz. capacity and an easy-clean, easy-fill design, it's the perfect stocking stuffer for beginners or those with limited outdoor space.
2. Choose your capacity with our new traditional glass gravity hummingbird feeders! Select between 13 and 20 oz options which come with beautiful textured glass treatments.
3. These single flower hummingbird feeders have one-of-a-kind look coupled with a bee-resistant design. They come in purple, pink or a red and yellow multi-pack.
Unique bird feeders and houses
Birds come in all shapes and sizes, and so do our feeders and houses! Try out a new style of bird feeder to keep things fresh in the yard.
4. Try a new silhouette for your backyard birds with a new gazebo bird feeder! Designed with a channeled and perforated base, these feeders have proper water drainage to keep seed fresh. The wide opening and push toggle roof make for easy filling!
5. You can attract some of the most colorful birds, like orioles and bluebirds, with a specified bird feeder. Oriole feeders typically have dishes for jelly or nectar and spikes to feed fruit slices. Our bluebird feeder comes with a dish that you can fill with mealworms and spikes for suet balls or fresh fruit!
6. Feed more birds in the same vertical space by connecting multiple feeders from top to bottom! Our Easy Connect hummingbird feeders come equipped with a hanging loop at the bottom, making it easy to connect your feeders together.
For the hummingbird obsessed
Do you have a friend who shouts in delight when they see a hummingbird outside their window? A family member who cares for their backyard birds like their own pet? Consider gifting them a beautiful new hummingbird feeder that will bring even more hummingbirds to their yard.
7. Brand new for the 2024 hummingbird season, these beautiful antique glass gravity feeders come in a variety of shapes and colors. The continuous perching ring, lifelike flexible flower ports, naturally bee-resistant design, and easy to clean two-part base give these feeders hummingbird comfort and functionality from top to bottom.
8. Choose your capacity with our new trio of traditional glass gravity hummingbird feeders! Select between 13, 20, and 28 oz options and a variety of beautiful textured glass treatments.
9. You’ll love the intricate detail on these antique textured glass hummingbird feeders! These beautiful top-fill feeders feature a versatile dual-use basket for either hanging or tabletop placement. A solar-powered LED light on the ANTHF2-I turns this model into an illuminated decoration at night.
10. Gorgeous hummingbird feeder by day. Stunning lantern by night! Our best-selling illuminated hummingbird feeder includes a solar-powered LED that is sure to impress the bird lover on your gift list. This feeder comes in an easy-to-wrap box!
11. Our premium artisan hand blown glass hummingbird feeders serve as both a functional feeder and a beautiful decoration. Unlike painted glass or plastic, these feeders feature actual colored glass with a unique pattern only achievable through the artisanal process - ensuring that the colors remain bold and vibrant for the years to come! This 28 oz. feeder comes in Sunny Day and Spring Rain patterns.
12. Our mason jar hummingbird feeder is as cute as it is practical! With a 6 oz. capacity and an easy-clean, easy-fill design, it's the perfect stocking stuffer for beginners or those with limited outdoor space.
For the beginning birder
Backyard birdwatching is a relaxing hobby that's simple to try and fun to do no matter the season! Give the gift of fun backyard relaxation with these bird feeding staples for the beginning birder in your life.
13. A platform feeder is an excellent choice for any birder who wants to attract the widest variety of birds with virtually any type of seed. The open design of this feeder allows many birds of multiple sizes to feed at once, making for a busy and exciting experience! Available in 12"x12" and 10"x10" sizes.
14. Don’t be scared of serving suet! It’s one of the easiest feeds to offer and attracts some of the most interesting birds. A plain suet cake will attract woodpeckers, nuthatches, wrens, chickadees, and more. Try out one of our new single suet cake feeders to start!
15. A basic cedar hopper feeder can attract a wide variety of birds of all sizes. Easy to fill and clean, these feeders are sure to become a quick favorite! The attached suet cages give even more options for feeding and attracting birds. Available in 3 qt. and 6 qt. varieties.
16. There’s no better way to get to know your backyard birds than to invite them right to your window! This unique window feeder is built with a suction cup mounting system that attaches directly to your window, giving you a unique opportunity to view the birds up close like never before. Unlike other window feeders, this feeder comes equipped with four side-mounted suction cups, providing you an unobstructed view of the birds.
Know someone who's always complaining about the squirrels raiding their bird feeders? These pesky critters are constantly on the lookout for a quick and nutritious snack no matter if it's meant for them or anyone else! Help stop the squirrels in style with these brand new additions to our squirrel-proof feeder lineup.
17. Defend your bird seed with multiple squirrel-stopping features on our family of Squirrel Shield bird feeders! The weight-sensitive seed shield and quick locking roof on each feeder work together to keep squirrels out! The collapsing perches on the decorative hopper and lantern feeders make it harder for squirrels to gain a secure foothold on the feeder. Plus, no tools are needed to take apart and clean all of our Squirrel Shield feeders.
18. Protect your feeders from top to bottom with a Squirrel Shield baffle! With options to suspend above or attach below, these new metal and plastic baffles are perfect for adding that extra defense against pesky critters.
19. If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em! Hang a metal corn cob feeder anywhere in your yard for critter feeding fun! Or set out a hanging platform feeder in a squirrel-accessible location. They’ll soon prefer the easy to reach feeder and stay out of your regular bird feeders!
Working from home
Home office giving you the blues? Bring the birdwatching experience inside and relax throughout the day as you observe nature while you work.
20. This unique window feeder is built with a suction cup mounting system that attaches directly to your window, giving you a unique opportunity to view the birds up close like never before. Unlike other window feeders, this feeder comes equipped with four side-mounted suction cups, providing you an unobstructed view of the birds.
21. Bring the hummingbirds to your window with our traditional window feeder! This feeder features built-in hummingbird perches to encourage longer feeding times and window-mount technology for the most up-close hummingbird viewing. Or customize your feeding options with our brand new 2-in-1 plastic dish hummingbird feeder! This feeder comes with a hanging hook and window mount, giving you the option to transform it from a traditional hanging hummingbird feeder to a window hummingbird feeder in seconds.
Fab farmhouse feeders and houses
What better way to welcome the birds to your backyard than with our rustic and elegant collection of bird feeders and houses? See our top picks below and shop the entire rustic collection to find the perfect fit for the birder on your list.
22. Take the backyard birds to the farmers market with an inviting farmhouse feeder! With multiple feeder styles in whitewashed and galvanized finishes, you’re sure to find the perfect fit for your farmhouse fanatic friends!
23. Help the birds make a home, sweet home in the backyard with these cozy farmhouse birdhouses! Attract Bluebirds and Tree Swallows with a Bluebird house or wrens and chickadees with a wren house.
Have someone on your list who has everything?
24. Everyone could use a helping hand! Help make it easier to get the chores done by gifting the Handle-it bag clip! Handle-it is an all-in one solution for storing and using big bulky bags of seed, feed, fertilizer or ice melt.
25. The AdjustaPole system is a completely customizable and adjustable outdoor hook and display system; great for bird feeders and plants! This ultra-durable product is stronger than other traditional shepherd's hooks and resists bending or bowing.
For the kids
It's never too early to get into birding! Help a child learn about birds while having fun with one of these ideas for kids!
26. Our My First series of build-it-together kits transform into fully functional houses as you guide your child through assembly and decorate them together. Help teach your child the benefits of conserving and supporting wildlife while creating lasting memories in the yard! Also available in wren, bee and butterfly house styles.
27. Improve your birdwatching experience inside and out by putting up this unique window feeder! Teach your child about local birds and how to attract them with different seed while keeping a log of which birds you see the most! This window feeder is built with a suction cup mounting system that attaches directly to your window, giving you a unique opportunity to view the birds up close like never before.
For the gardener
Got a gardener on your list? We've got just the thing to help their plants reach their full potential without the use of harsh chemicals or pesticides.
28. Attract gentle solitary bees and predatory insects to the garden with a beneficial insect house! Gentle solitary bees are capable of pollinating up to 20 times the amount of flowers as honey bees and predatory insects such as ladybugs and lacewings eat harmful plant pests such as aphids.
29. Improve the health and performance of plants in the yard with a pollinator tower! Hollow plant stems and pre-drilled wood blocks in these houses provide these power pollinators with the perfect place to lay their eggs, which ensures that you have these helpers around for years to come!
For the environmentalist
We've got a few ideas for the conservation-conscious shopper!
30. More sustainable and longer lasting than their cedar counterparts, our line of bamboo feeders are naturally insect and squirrel resistant. Available in platform, vertical wave, tail-prop suet and hopper feeder styles.
31. In the last 100 years, 50% of Midwestern native bee species have disappeared from their habitats. Help support the native bee population and provide them the perfect place to lay their eggs and reproduce with a beautiful farmhouse bee barn! See all beneficial insect houses for all available styles.
Let them choose
Give the gift of choice with our digital store gift card!
32. The Digital Store Gift Card arrives by email and/or text to the original purchaser. When gifting to a recipient, we suggest printing out the Digital Store Gift Card or forwarding your gift card fulfillment email.
Shop all the latest bird feeders.
Browse our tried and true best-selling bird feeders, houses and accessories.