- Made with insect- and rot-resistant premium cedar
- Air vents allow for maximum air ventilation through wall and floor openings
- Clean-out doors provides easy access for cleaning and bird viewing
- Elevated mesh floor aids in management of blowfly; Durable rust-free galvanized wire mesh
- Stay-clear, crack resistant viewing window allows for viewing while protecting the young
- Predator guard extends entrance hole to protect against predators
- Predator guard entry hole has a diameter of 1 1/2"
- Predator guard with an entry hole 1 9/16" in diameter for Western bluebirds can be purchased separately on the Replacement Parts page and retrofit to the bluebird house
- Bluebird house body has an entry hole with a diameter of 1 9/16 to allow it to be used for both types of bluebirds
- Fledgling kerfs provide extra grip for fledglings to climb out.
- Rust-free hardware; stainless steel screws
- Pole or flush mount
- Water-based protective stain
- Exclusive 3-year warranty
- Dimensions: 12”H x 7 1/2”W x 8 1/8”D Weight: 3lbs 1oz
Attracts: Bluebirds, Tree Swallows, Chickadees, Nuthatches, Titmice
Click here for tips on how to hang, mount and care for your Bluebird house.