- Crafted from insect and rot resistant Premium Cedar
- Air vents allow for proper air ventilation through wall and floor openings
- Clean-out door allows easy access to clean between broods
- Predator guard extends the entrance hole to protect young birds against predators
- Predator guard entry hole has a diameter of 1 1/2"
- Predator guard with an entry hole 1 9/16" in diameter for Western bluebirds can be purchased separately on the Replacement Parts page and retrofit to the bluebird house
- Bluebird house body has an entry hole with a diameter of 1 9/16" to allow it to be used for both types of bluebirds
- Fledgling skerfs provide extra grip for fledglings to climb out.
- Constructed with rust-free hardware and stainless steel screws
- Pole or flush mount
- Water-based protective stain
- Dimensions: 12”H x 5 1/2”W x 8 1/8”D Weight: 2lbs 13oz
Attracts: Bluebirds, Tree Swallows, Chickadees, Nuthatches, Titmice, Wrens
Click here for tips on how to hang, mount and care for your Bluebird house.